Dear overwhelmed empty nesters, tired teachers, busy moms & dads, and anyone who knows they really should start taking better care of themselves but for whatever reason never quite gets it done,
- Are you tired of feeling tired?
- Do you catch yourself making excuses for not exercising (too busy for yoga class, no time to drive to the gym, or it's too expensive to join a boot camp)?
- Are you finally ready for your excuse-buster?
Online workouts have literally saved my fitness and health, and I think they just might be able to help you, too!
Now you can work out wherever you are, on the CHEAP, and sample hundreds of different workouts right from your own living room - without breaking the bank or spending precious time away from your family.
It's called Beachbody on Demand, and since it came out I have absolutely have fallen in love with streaming my online workouts from home. Stay with me and I'll explain how it works.
Oh, and by the way, if you are a Club member you already have this (and if you aren't, keep reading to see how you can get a 14-day free trial)!
What are the Beachbody on Demand Online Workouts?
A quick Google search with tell you there are several services offering online workouts around the web. I've tried a few, but when Beachbody released their Beachbody on Demand (BOD) digital streaming service I knew I'd be a "lifer".
The BOD service is kind of like Netflix for your health. It lets Premium members stream online workouts directly to their TV, desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device - basically, wherever there's an internet connection. It's a lot more than that, though (keep reading)!
• You can choose workouts by fitness level, duration, type of exercise, and celebrity trainer.
• You also get access to all the step-by-step program guides, workout calendars, nutrition guides—everything that comes with the DVD program, ready for you to start streaming.
• New content is added each month, so there will always be fun new workouts to try - there are even over 35 even yoga classes! That means you can keep getting results, and never get bored!
If you've ever wanted to sample a Beachbody workout before deciding, now is your chance. You can even try for the first 14 days for free!
Which workouts are in the BOD library?
There are 600+ online workouts that you'll have instant access to in your digital library - and anytime they add more, you get those, too! There are workouts for beginners to advanced, with dance, yoga, strength training, cardio, agility, and tons more. Even Tai Chi! Here's just a sample list:
P90X® & P90X Deluxe
P90X2® & P90X2 Deluxe
P90X3® & P90X3 Deluxe
P90X ONE on ONE® Volume 1
INSANITY® & INSANITY Deluxe
INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 1
Brazil Butt Lift® & Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe
Hip Hop Abs®
21 Day Fix®
Master's Hammer and Chisel®
22 Minute Hard Corps®
...all without the hassle or the expense of a gym.
So why does streaming online workouts from home beat training at a gym?
Here are 10 of my favorite reasons off the top of my head:
- Working out at home gives me flexibility to create my own schedule (I can literally roll out of bed and be done 25 min. later)
- I save gas, time, and money (NOT buying a costly gym membership)
- When I finish one program I don't have to buy the next one - it's already in there (the hardest part is choosing what I want to try next)
- The actual trainers who created the programs guide us through the workout and show the proper form
- There are modified workout options to follow when I need it
- Many programs have little to no equipment
- Detailed nutrition plans are included with each individual program
- Downloadable/printable workout schedules and calendars are included
- When new programs launch, they're included, before the general public
- I can wear what I want - no one's watching!
You'll also get recipes and the new cooking show FIXATE, to help you plan and prepare nutritious meals for healthy weight loss — including vegan, vegetarian, paleo-friendly, and gluten-free options — all created around the Portion Fix container system.
Stream from any of your devices - laptop, phone, or tablet, or through your TV using Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, and Chromecast - or download the Beachbody On Demand app. Basically, if you can get on the internet you can get BOD - at home, the gym, outdoors, even your hotel room!
THERE'S A PROGRAM FOR EVERY GOAL
From high-intensity cardio to body sculpting and strength training, you'll definitely find it.
JUST ADDED: The newest feature to the BOD lineup - BOD Exclusives (workouts you will ONLY find in the Beachbody on Demand members area)
How much do these online workouts cost?
You can purchase full access to Beachbody On Demand based on your budget and timeline you choose:
Annual All Access for $99 | Semi-Annual All Access for $59 | Quarterly All Access for $38.87 (billed after a 14-day trial)
BEST DEAL: There are two 12-month plans you can get that can save you up to 35%. Both allow you to one year of full access to Beachbody On Demand with a 30-day money back guarantee*.
• 12-month Standalone Plan: $8.33 per month, billed today as one payment of $99.
• 12-month Challenge Pack: (comes with 30 days of Shakeology and the Portion Fix container system) for $160
If you want to take it a little slower, you can sign up for 6 months or 3 months of BOD with a 30-day money back guarantee*.
• 6-month Standalone Plan: $9.99 per month, billed today as one payment of $59
• 3-month Standalone Pack: (includes Shakeology and Portion Fix containers) for $140
• 3-month Challenge Pack: (includes Shakeology and Portion Fix containers) for $140
There is also an option to start with a FREE14-day trial. If you like it after your trial is over, you’ll pay just $2.99 a week, or $38.87 (this is the quarterly standalone plan above). You will need to enter a credit card number when registering, but there is NO obligation to continue past your 14 days — cancel anytime to avoid future charges by calling 1 (800) 470-7870. Click here for your FREE trial.
What if I already have a FREE Team Beachbody account?
With your free membership, you will always be connected to your coach, but you will only get the streaming online workouts in BOD if you decide to upgrade to the Premium Club Membership.
I'm already a Premium Member. How can I access Beachbody on Demand?
If you are already a Premium Club Member, you don't need to do anything (except log in, of course). Just follow these steps:
- Select BEACHBODY ON DEMAND from the menu bar
- Choose your workout
- Get ready to break a sweat!
Got Roku, Amazon Fire, Chromecast, or Apple TV? Click here for instructions on streaming with multiple devices.
What about after the free trial?
First, just know you are free to cancel any time before your trial expires. You will never be stuck in a contract or pay cancellation fees - ever. However, your membership will automatically renew on Day 15 unless you cancel.
If you do wish to continue as a BOD Member it will only cost you about the price you're paying for your Netflix account - for thousands of dollars worth of programs, nutrition guides and workout schedules at your fingertips - and with BOD you'll get a LOT healthier!
Can I upgrade from a free to paid membership at some point?
You can upgrade from your FREE membership account here, or continue with a FREE membership (just know you will have no access to streaming workouts with the free membership after your 14 day trial is over).