Do you have Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast? The Beachbody On Demand experience is easy to access on all three platforms. On each, you’ll find the Member Library that lets you access full Beachbody workout programs, including P90X, P90X3, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, INSANITY, and much more. You’ll be able to browse videos by type or by trainer, anything you previously purchased will be available to view, plus exclusive content only available on Beachbody On Demand.
Here’s how to get started with the device of your choice.
Stream BOD on Roku players and Roku TV models
1. Start by searching for Beachbody On Demand in the Roku Channel Store. Add the channel and press OK on the Roku remote to install the channel.
2. You’ll next see a screen pop up with a URL and an activation code. Enter the URL into the Internet browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and login to your Beachbody On Demand account. You will then be prompted to enter the activation code. Do so and press the Submit button. The page will then alert you that the device has been successfully activated.
3. Once activation is successful, the Beachbody On Demand channel will automatically launch on your Roku player or Roku TV model.
4. To choose a workout, select the workout program you wish to do by using the “OK” button. Then, choose which specific workout you want to view to stream BOD anytime you’re up for a workout.
Stream BOD using Amazon Fire TV
1. Start by searching for Beachbody On Demand in the channel store. Once you’ve selected it, proceed to install the app.
2. Go to your app library and launch the Beachbody app.
3. You’ll next see a screen pop up with a URL and an activation code. Enter the URL into the Internet browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and login to your Beachbody On Demand account. You will then be prompted to enter the activation code. Do so and then select “Activate” to begin to stream BOD.
4. Go back to your Amazon Fire TV device. The Beachbody On Demand app will automatically launch.
5. To choose a workout, select the workout program you wish to do by using the “OK” button. Then, choose which specific workout you want to view.
Stream BOD with Google Chromecast
1. Install the Chrome browser on your laptop.
2. Open Chrome and install the Google Cast extension.
3. Connect your laptop to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
4. Login to Beachbody On Demand on your laptop and select a workout.
5. Once you’re ready to begin your workout, click the “cast” icon that appears in the upper right corner of your browser and watch the workout go from your laptop to the big screen.
Stream BOD on your Apple TV
Follow the steps below to enable streaming of Beachbody On Demand content to a TV from your Mac computer or Apple mobile device.
Step 1: Ensure that all Beachbody On Demand Streaming Requirements are met.
Step 2: Make sure the Apple TV and iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or Mac) are both connected to the same in-home wireless network.
Step 3: Enable AirPlay on the Apple TV device [Enter Settings > Verify AirPlay is active].
Step 4: Enable Airplay on the iOS device (iOS 7 operating system or higher required).
Step 5: Go to Beachbody On Demand on Team Beachbody and play the desired workout.
Step 6: Once the workout is streaming to the device, click the AirPlay button at the bottom right and select the Apple TV from list. You should now be able to stream BOD workouts from your device to the TV.
Roku is a registered trademark of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Amazon, Kindle, Fire, and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com or its affiliates. Chrome, Chromecast, and the Chrome logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
** Regarding apps for Apple TV, Xbox, and PlayStation and other platforms, stay tuned for more info on additional platforms and features in the coming months!